- When purchasing your ticket, check that your ticket is in accordance with your wishes and your particular destination is correct.
- If you have a reduction, check that you are in possession of necessary documents.
- If you are a subscriber please note that the subscription is personal and can not be used by the another person, and check also that your subscription is valid and try to present it whenever it is required by the agents of the SRTGN.
- Subscriptions used by another person shall be forfeited and canceled without the possibility of reimbursement (Article 7 of the Minister of Transport Order of 15 August 2001).
- In case of loss of subscription, the person shall immediately inform in writing the SRTGN, otherwise, this title shall be canceled ex offices (Article 7 of the Minister TransportOrder of of 15 August 2001) .
- The customer may not engage in any action or claim any compensation or reimbursement for delays, change of itinerary or service interruption imposed by force majeure. (Article 15 of the Order of Minister of Transport, 27 April 1998).
- According to Article 27 of the Order of Minister of Transport of 15 August 2001, is liable to a fine, any traveler caught in one of the following irregular situations:
- No ticket.
- Overflow section.
- Unlawful use of a ticket at a reduced rate.
- Using a ticket out of the zone or line indicated on the title.
- Using a fake or fraud title.
- Using an expired title.
- Using a monthly sticker without such a special identity card
- Using a monthly sticker bearing a different number from the special identity card. Using an impersonal pass without submission of proof of use of this map.
- The fine is set at 20 dinars in case of immediate payment, it is 25 dinars in case of deferred payment.
- The refusal to pay this penalty leads to prosecution.
Are transported free of charge: :
- Children under five years (on the whole network).
- The person holding the card of the disabled (urban).
- The person accompanying the disabled cardholder with accompanying disabled priority (card three bars on the urban routes).
- Agents under control of central and regional departments of the Ministry of Transport (the entire network).
- Soldiers of all ranks in uniform (within the governorate of Nabeul and Zaghoun)
- Professional journalists on presentation of their card.
- Disabled card holders under the Special Act No. 62-34 of 14-07-1962 and Decree Law No. 72-3 of 11-10-1972 any rate reduction on their disability card .
- Officers, sub officers and cadets officiers from the army in civilian clothes on presentation of their service cards.
Transport for People with Disabilities
- At the SRTGN, we want to offer you a travel experience pleasant, safe, and convenient hours. All our staff or drivers, employees of customer service, and agents are able to meet the needs of people with special needs.
- Pursuant to the Order of the Minister of Transport and Minister of Social Affairs, 6 JUNE 2006 card disabled gives its holder the right to access for free on all routes operated by the urban SRTGN and a rate reduced by 25% of the rate for regular and other lines.
- These benefits are extended to any disabled person accompanying the holder of the card with accompanying disabled priority.
- The holder of a disabled card disability benefits from the use of priority seating for the disabled, access by the front door for vehicles, free transport of the individual device for locomotion.
The SRTGN gave the company "VISION +" the sale and installation of advertising on buses and bus shelters of SRTGN. For more information, please contact the company at 12 Rue Charguia 8608 I 2035 Tunis (tel: 71 771711 Fax: 71772929) or the direction in quality, safety and communication within the SRTGN on 72 287000.
The display advertising on our buses, bus shelters, stop signs and our stations allows you to communicate your advertising or special events 7 / 7 days and the whole network of SRTGN. The possibilities are:
- Dressing the part outside the rear and sides of buses
- Total cladding on the outside at the rear and sides of buses
- Signposts at stations
- Skin signs or bus shelters complete
- Advertising on stop signs
The disabled having a card of disability benefits of the use of priority seating for the disabled, access by the front door of vehicles, free transport of the individual device for locomotion.