1961 :22 July 1961 is the date of the company creation under the name of "National Company of CAP BON" with an initial capital of 18,500 TD. Its purpose is the public transport of passengers and goods in only the Governorate of Nabeul.
1962 :Since The 1st of August 1962, the company name was changed on «REGIONAL TRANSPORT COMPANY OF CAPE BON" with a capital increased to 100,000 DT.
1978: Since the 14 July 1978, the company’s capital has increased from 100.000D to 200.000D.
1979: Since the 26 September 1979, the company’s capital has increased from 200.000D to 300.000D.
- Since the 28 February, the company’s capital has increased from 300.000D to 500.000D.
- Since the 30 April, the social progress price for the year 1982 grant.
1984: Since the 23 March 1984, the company’s capital increased from 500.000D to 700.000D.
1985: Since the 19 July 1985, the company’s capital increased from 700.000D to 1.000.000D.
1987: Since the 8 October 1987 the support of public passenger transport in the governorate of Zaghouan took place.
1988: the 1st of January 1988 was the date of transporting passengers and goods separation into two separates entities following the authorities’ decision in 1987.
1992: Date of acquisition of the first comforts bus and their use on the Nabeul-Tunis‘s line.
- Since the 19 of July 1995 the capital has increased to 3,000,000 D.
- the 27 December 1995 was the date of the new headquarters construction in the town of Nabeul.
1999: Exploitation of Tunis Nabeul-line with a frequency every half hour.
2001: For the first time in the transport sector, the company was certified "ISO 9002 Version 1994" for its activities: transport of passengers on comfort line of Nabeul-Tunis: (102).
2002: Construction of technical workshop maintenance in Grombalia.
2006: April 2006 lines of Hammamet-Tunis were operating with a frequency every 1 hour.
- Since 25 April the company was certified "ISO 9001 Version 2000" for its activities: transport of passengers on directs lines and developing of new lines comforts.
- Since 02 May 2007 inauguration by the Minister of transport of the first pilot line: Nabeul - Hammamet - Hammamet Yesmina (120).