General government politics in promoting quality
- Implementation of the "Quality" national program and the Transport Minister’s action plan whose currency is "A Collective Effort for a Total Quality." » .
- Establishment of a voluntary "Quality" approach responding to demand evolution and especially in customer satisfaction.
- Establishment of a management system of the "Quality" responding to the requirements of ISO 9001 version 2000
Transport Minister Vist to the station Bab Aliwa Tunis - 29/09/2008
Mr Abderrahim Zouari Transport Minister - 02/05/2007
Signature of the Quality Policy and commitment of the General Directorate
The SRTGN is certified "ISO 9001 2000 Version" for its activities
- Travelers transport in the direct lines and the development of new direct lines
- Transport of the companies staff having conventions with SRTG Nabeul
- Vehicle maintenance of travelers
Custmer satisfaction: A job
A monitoring client system
- Control procedure of complaints and suggestions or form of suggestions and complaints
- Suggestions and complaints forms
- Suggestion Box
- Telephone: 72 233 200
- collecting System of complaints and suggestions
- treatment Procedures of nonconformities and corrective and preventive actions
Desktop of relation with custmers
Citizenship Conference 07/07/2007
Citizenship Conference 07/07/2007
A measurement system of quality indicators:
Quality of service
Develop and encourage the conduct of home, the desire of information and concern for the brand through:
- The holding of work and the cleanliness of vehicles.
- The quality of work (questioning continuing)
- The search for improvement in tasks.
- Awareness and training of reception staff
Developing the commercial attitude by:
- Certification according to the reference ISO 9001 version 2000.
- Direct lines:
- 102: Nabeul Tunis
- 104: Nabeul-Hammamet-Tunis Carthage Airport
- 105: Hammamet-Tunis
- 120: Hammamet-Nabeul-Hammamet South
- 602: Kelibia Tunis
- Rental agreement with the SRTGN.
- The establishment of pilot lines with:
- taked places only
- New technicals of information
- Monthly subscriptions with 30% discount and annual subscriptions with 40% discount.
- Participation in 90% of the cost of a ticket issued for subscription for students.
- Benefit travelers of direct lines by a reduction of up to 15% on tickets
- Reduced wait times for customers.
Nabeul Station (Exterior view)
station kiosks of Tunis
Modernization of the vehicle park
- Acquisition of 47 vehicles during 2008.
Development and modernization of waiting spaces
- Development of counters and waiting areas.
- Installation of a display system "TV Viewing" for scheduling information.
- Installation of traffic signs.
Installation of modern bus shelters for travelers
- Unify and modernize the bus shelters (32 bus shelters)
Modernization of washing stations
- Acquisition and installation of new automatic washing stations in the depots of the company.
Perspectives and Horizons
- Construction of a new multimodal station in Borj Cedria.
- Construction of a modern workshop.
- Signs indicate the lanes of the comforts buses in the station of Bab Aliwa
- Loyalty card and ticket vending machines.
- Development of new lines
- Zaghouan - Tunis Line
- El Fahs - Sousse Line
- libia - Tunis Line
- Haouaria - Mahdia Line
- Creating new Pilots lines Zaghoun - Tunis Line
- Approach Quality System:
- Quality: ISO 9001
- Environment: ISO 14001
- Health Safety OHSAS 18001
Integrating the system of quality management with others including those relating to environmental management, hygiene and safety
Renewel of vehicles park
Nabeul Station (interior View)
New model of bus shelters