Each day, the main workshops admit an average of 20 vehicles for doing a curative maitenance concerning different specialties (mechanical, electrical, sheet metal, curing, injection and tapestry)
- We give evidence and we put the various organs (engine, limps in speeds, back axle, compressor, etc.)
- We change brakes
- We change the mechanisms of clutch
- We repair the leaks of water, air(sight), oil, etc.
||Intervention in mecanical
- We make diagnoses of the electric breakdowns
- We make the renovation of alternators and starters
- We repair the various electric circuits, etc
||Intervention in electricity
In sheet metal workshop
- We recondition the body of vehicles further to accidents or normal wear
- We paint buses and even light cars
||Intervention in sheet metal workshop
- Repair of seats
- Production of seat covers and curtains
||Intervention in tapesry
- We control the setting of injectors
- We repair leaks diesel
||Intervention in injection
Each day, the main workshops admit an average of 10 vehicles to carry out preventive maintenance according to a schedule established in advance..
We proceed :
- Change oil and filter replacement
- For lubrication
- Controls, settings and replacement of worn parts (mechanical, electrical, sheet metal, upholstery, vulcanizing, injection)
Each year, we proceed to perform roughly:
- The renovation of the bodywork (sheet metal, paint and seats) of 20 vehicles of different brands
- The revision of 25 vehicles motor of different brands
Every holiday, there is an exceptional campaign to control and repair of school vehicles.
The checks that are made during the maintenace can identify certain defects. But while driving, drivers could also see some problems.
They made statements to their managers who, in turn,fill requests for repairs. That is why the treatment works.
The others activities
The renovation of bodies in mechanics: Mechanical teams are doing organs renovation (engine speed box, compressor, water pump, etc)
Grinding of brake drums:
To gain time, a grinding drum is made available to the main workshops for correct brake drums.
Control of braking on the test bench: :
As part of security policy as a testing brake is installed in each workshop. Each vehicle has the right, from time to time, passing through the brake test bench.
- In Mechanical
- In Electricity
- In Sheet metal
- In Tapestry
- In vulcanization
- In injection
- The renovation of bodies
- Grinding of brake drums
- Control braking on the test bench <
Our main workshops
Total area : 7390 m2
Area covered : 600 m2Intended for maintenance and repair of vehicles belonging to Nabeul, Hammamet, Zaghouan, Elfahs and Korba centers .
Total area : 15558 m2
Area covered : 3130 m2
Intended for maintenance and repair of vehicles belonging to Grombalia, Beni Khalled, Soliman, Bouzelfa Menzel, Menzel Temime, Kelibia, Haouaria centers.
Our core repair
Equipped with washing and greasing stations, have the engineers and a small stock of lubricants and spare parts for minor repairs.
CORE MENZEL TEMIMEDesigned for small repairs of vehicles situeted in the vicinity of the center of Menzel Temime .
CORE ZAGHOUANDesigned for small repairs of vehicles situeted in the vicinity of the center of Zaghouan.