As part of government policy in terms of saving energy, SRTGN has implemented since 1993, a service of Energy.
Organization of Energy Management Service
It has two sections:
- energy control section responsible of monitoring and analysis of energy consumption, the detection of anomalies and the proposed corrective actions..
- Section monitoring bodies consumption responsible of monitoring the life of various vehicles, the detection of deficiencies and the proposed corrective actions. Human and material .
Human and material devices
Human Devices :
- A mechanical engineer.
- A maintenance technician.
- Two administrative staff.
- Software for monitoring of energy.
Do you know the gas consumption of SRTGN reached in 2007:
- 6463000 liters of gas for 5601 TEP.
- 36.5 liters / 100 km as the average of fuel consumption for the whole bus park with an increase of 0.8 liters /100km in 2005 and 0.2 liters/100km over the years 2006.
Objective of Energy Management Service since 2008
- Ensure an economy of fuel and lubricants consumption from 5 to 10%.
- Ensure an economy of electricity consumption of 5%.